Ductless Heat Pump Installation
Whether you need ductless heat pump installation or your existing one needs repairing, Mt. Hood Ductless will make sure that you have a smooth and worry-free experience from start to finish.
Benefits of a Ductless Heat Pump
- More energy efficient than a traditional heating and cooling system.
- Requires less maintenance than a traditional heating and cooling system.
- A ductless heat pump doesn’t damage any structure.
- Ductless heat pumps save you money on heating and cooling costs.
When Should You Install a Ductless Heat Pump?
Every season has pros and cons for having a technician install a ductless heat pump in your home. Mt. Hood Ductless can install a ductless heat pump in Portland all year round.
In the Spring:
- Low Demand – People who were in need of a ductless heat pump have likely already installed it in the winter.
- Perfect Weather for Installation– Moderate climate reduces the need to heat or cool your house during installation.
In the Summer:
- Good Weather – This will make the installation process much more manageable.
- Less Demand – More installation times available to you.
- Same Cost – Ductless heat pumps tend to cost the same all year round.
In the Fall:
- High Demand – The peak time for ductless heat pump installation is right before winter.
- Less Installation Times – A high demand for ductless heat pumps can mean fewer time slots for installation.
- Before the Cold – Have heat in your home just in time for winter.
In the Winter:
- Very High Demand – We recommend installing a ductless heat pump before winter to beat the crowds.
- Poor Weather Conditions – Installing a ductless heat pump means you may be without heat for a period of time. Unless you have an emergency
How to Go About Your Ductless Heat Pump Installation Process
Contact us to get an estimate on a ductless heat pump.
Review the system with our technicians.
Have our trusted contractors install the system.
Start saving money when the ductless heat pump is in regular use.
Why Choose Mt. Hood Ductless for Installation
Our team knows their stuff and can quickly tend to your needs with fast response times and cost-efficiently with our budgeting solutions. You can rely on us to get the job done throughout Portland, Sandy, Milwaukie, Clackamas, Oregon City, and Happy Valley.
Contact us today at 503-387-6267 to schedule an appointment. We are available for emergency service by appointment. We offer installations, repairs, and maintenance services for all brands and models of ductless heat pumps and mini-split systems.