Built with Smart Technology, So You Enjoy the Highest Level of Comfort
Heat pumps are a great alternative to central heating and cooling systems if you live in an area where climates are fairly moderate. Similar to your refrigerator, heat pumps use electricity to transfer heat in and out of your home. In the winter, they pull heat out of the air to heat your home and can be reversed to provide cool air comfort in the summer. They are very energy-efficient and cost much less to operate than a conventional HVAC system, as they transfer heat rather than generate heat.
Advantages of a Heat Pump
Mt. Hood Ductless chooses comprehensive and feature-loaded heat pump, including ductless (mini splits) systems; They offer the best blend of durability, performance, and energy savings. Designed with super-efficient technology, homeowners can expect cost-effective and uncompromising comfort, year after year. Additional benefits include:
- They perform dual functions of a heater and air conditioner.
- You can control indoor temperatures; plus, they maintain even temperatures for a more extended period.
- They reduce condensation and humidity during the summer.
- There are no flames or hot surfaces like in gas heating or wood burners.
- They are environmentally-friendly; they do not burn oxygen or any other product, thus reducing emissions.
- More homeowners are choosing energy-efficient heat pumps to increase the resale value of their homes.
- They have a grille design that minimizes air restriction, allowing the fan to operate more quietly than other heating and cooling systems on the market.
“I hired Mt. Hood Ductless to install 2 ductless units in our 1908 vintage building. The execution and professionalism of working with Aaron and his crew is TOP NOTCH…”Margot Clackamas, Oregon
Different models of heat pumps will perform differently. Depending on your home’s size and layout, as well as your expectations, you want to ensure you choose a unit that delivers top of the line comfort, as well as lower overall energy consumption and maintenance costs.
Mt. Hood Ductless, a leading heat pump dealer, can help you make the right decision when purchasing a heat pump by taking into account essential parameters that coincide with your needs and budget. We know everything there is to know about efficiency ratings, unit sizes, variable speed blower, installation processes, etc. So you can count on having the best homeowner experience with your new HVAC equipment.